Icon Central
Icon Central
Icon Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icon Central: An online community for Gaming, Multimedia, and Anime.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOLY SHIT HALF LIFE IS REAL!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiberium
Tiberium

HOLY SHIT HALF LIFE IS REAL! Empty
PostSubject: HOLY SHIT HALF LIFE IS REAL!   HOLY SHIT HALF LIFE IS REAL! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:38 am

i think half life might be real...

my uncle works for NASA's theoretical physics department. well, he did anyway... He is currently undergoing treatment for cancer and can't work. he sits around his house all day, and most of his friends from work have long since stopped visiting him. he is lonely and horribly sad, so i hang around as much as possible.

well the other day my uncle and i were sitting out on the front porch, when he gets a phone call. as soon as he reads the caller id he lights up and smiles like a little kid. it was the first time i had seen him happy in a while. it was one of his friends from NASA, and he wanted to know if it was alright to come visit. my uncle was overjoyed, and told the caller that he would be happy to receive a visit.

we sit around for a bit and have a few beers. my uncle talks about his friend alot. he tells me that this guy is probably the coolest person i will ever meet. i was starting to get excited about the visit myself, anyone my uncle ever brought around from work always had a lot of interesting things to talk about.

after a while of waiting, a dirty jeep pulls into the driveway. this thing looked like it had been through hell. it was covered in mud and dents. the windsheild was cracked. it looked like he had been driving off road while being chased by the FBI, CIA, Marines, and a fuck ton of grizzly bears. the door opens, and as i watched my uncle's friend get out of the jeep my jaw dropped to the floor. the guy was sort of tall and slim, but he walked like he ruled the world. he had big glasses, a goatee, blue eyes, and a shotgun thrown over his shoulder.

as he walked closer, my uncle says, "hey freeman! long time no see!"

at this point my mind is completely fucked. not only does this guy look like gordon freeman, but my uncle just called him freeman. he works at motherfucking NASA. he is carrying a fucking god damn shotgun.

"hey man, i figured we could take the guns out and shoot a few rounds for old time's sake. sound good?" says freeman

"sounds great, freeman!" says my uncle

then freeman looks at me and extends his hand. "nice to meet you." he says.

we shake hands, and i am obvoisly in complete shock. freeman asks me, "haha, what's wrong man?"

i say, "have you ever heard of half life?"

and he says, "haha, you mean THE GAME?"

HOLY SHIT HALF LIFE IS REAL! 1221470128748
Back to top Go down
freebeer
Junior
Junior
freebeer

HOLY SHIT HALF LIFE IS REAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT HALF LIFE IS REAL!   HOLY SHIT HALF LIFE IS REAL! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:44 pm

I knew it was coming before I opened the thread.

I lost.
Back to top Go down

HOLY SHIT HALF LIFE IS REAL!
Page 1 of 1