Icon Central
Icon Central
Icon Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icon Central: An online community for Gaming, Multimedia, and Anime.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xD.hax

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xD.hax
Noob
Noob

xD.hax Empty
PostSubject: xD.hax   xD.hax EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Sup, I'm xD.hax, 18, done with my first year of college, and live up in WA state. Been gaming since I was 3 (no joke), starting with DOS games like Lemmings, Commander Keen, Wolf 3D, and about 50 more in that list (Still have this DOS game collection). Before high school, all my gaming was on the PC and my online gaming started with Quake 3 and Runescape (While we still had dial-up). Learning to deal with 200+ ms pings on Instagib rail servers was fun and it got me damn good at any other FPS without lag compensation. Then when I got DSL, I was in my BF1942 era, played that for about 6 months before getting my hands on Counter-Strike/Condition Zero. I've always been best with FPS games and used random free MMO's like Runescape/MU Online/Knight Online and private servers for games like WoW to counter the summer boredom. I did not own a console since my sophomore year of high school (Xbox 360) but I was still better than all my friends who owned one (kicked their ass every time we did split screen games). Before college, I had bought and played enough games to get my Gamerscore up to 22k+ (GT: AlCapwneXT).

Near the end of high school, a friend (D[r]K.wtf aka Achamian) showed me DotA and it seemed really fun so I bought my CD Keys off some asian dude in Vancouver. Got bored within the week and continued with my 360 gaming as BF: Bad Company and Mercenaries 2 came out within consecutive weeks. Then as my first quarter of college was about to start, I found that my buddy was going to the same school we also had the same schedule. Since we'd hang out a lot, I began my DotA spree and have not stopped since a few weeks before 6.60 (where I got extremely bored from no new content, and then naturally started again with 6.60's introduction). I joined D[r]K (now Icon) in December 2008 and it made DotA more enjoyable mainly because of vent and lag free hosts.

Currently, I'm waiting for the Diablo 2 1.13 patch and ladder reset, Starcraft 2 beta and its release, Diablo 3 (<--- PC games), Halo 3: ODST, Forza 3, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (<--- 360 games). That is all. Or maybe not. afro <-- Fun Fact: that was me before my hair cut yesterday. Done.
Back to top Go down
freebeer
Junior
Junior
freebeer

xD.hax Empty
PostSubject: Re: xD.hax   xD.hax EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:31 pm

eeew, halo3
Back to top Go down
Pik
Pik

xD.hax Empty