Icon Central
Icon Central
Icon Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icon Central: An online community for Gaming, Multimedia, and Anime.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone on a Friday night copypasta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiberium
Tiberium

Alone on a Friday night copypasta Empty
PostSubject: Alone on a Friday night copypasta   Alone on a Friday night copypasta EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:13 am

I've been with quite a few, have plenty of self confidence, and any woman I'd bother to spend time with would have to be someone that I respect enough to treat well. Can't say I get out of the parents' house enough, but since I'm paying my dad's rent and bills right now I'm kind of stuck there until he gets a job. I just get sick of vapid women who think that their role in getting a relationship started is sitting around looking pretty while letting the man do all the work of getting a relationship started.

I seriously hate the sheer amount of time women waste on their looks, especially women who bitch that all we care about are their looks and not their personalities. Well, if your favorite activity wasn't shopping, and you actually did something more interesting than your hair and nails this week, we might be able to judge you by something other than your looks, and if you had half the confidence and assertiveness that you demand out of a potential mate you'd find a hell of a lot more of them who don't care about your looks. And if women don't want to be judged on their looks, why do they spend so much time catering to men who care about their looks instead of growing a fucking personality?

Seriously, any time I'm talking to a girl, or reading her profile, or the rare times I browse personals, and she lists shopping as one of her interests, any chance I had of being attracted to her is instantly gone. Shopping is something you do to get things you need. It is not a sport or a game or a hobby and anyone who treats it as such is a fucking whore.

What happened to all the nice guys?
The answer is simple: you did.
See, if you think back, really hard, you might vaguely remember a Platonic guy pal who always seemed to want to spend time with you. He'd tag along with you when you went shopping, stop by your place for a movie when you were lonely but didn't feel like going out, or even sit there and hold you while you sobbed and told him about how horribly the (other) guy that you were fucking treated you.
At the time, you probably joked with your girlfriends about how he was a little puppy dog, always following you around, trying to do things to get you to pay attention to him. They probably teased you because they thought he had a crush on you. Given that his behavior was, admittedly, a little pathetic, you vehemently denied having any romantic feelings for him, and buttressed your position by claiming that you were "just friends." Besides, he totally wasn't your type. I mean, he was a little too short, or too bald, or too fat, or too poor, or didn't know how to dress himself, or basically be or do any of the things that your tall, good-looking, fit, rich, stylish boyfriend at the time pulled off with such ease. Eventually, your Platonic buddy drifted away, as your relationship with the boyfriend got more serious and spending time with this other guy was, admittedly, a little weird, if you werent dating him. More time passed, and the boyfriend eventually cheated on you, or became boring, or you realized that the things that attracted you to him weren't the kinds of things that make for a good, long-term relationship. You ignored the nice guy. You used him for emotional intimacy without reciprocating, in kind, with physical intimacy. You laughed at his consideration and resented his devotion. You valued the aloof boyfriend more than the attentive "just-a-" friend. Eventually, he took the hint and moved on with his life. He probably came to realize, one day, that women aren't really attracted to guys who hold doors open; or make dinners just because; or buy you a Christmas gift that you mentioned, in passing, that you really wanted five months ago; or listen when you're upset; or hold you when you cry. He came to realize that, if he wanted a woman like you, he'd have to act more like the boyfriend that you had. He probably cleaned up his look, started making some money, and generally acted like more of an asshole than he ever wanted to be. Fact is, now, he's probably getting laid, and in a way, your ultimate rejection of him is to thank for that. And I'm sorry that it took the complete absence of "nice guys" in your life for you to realize that you missed them and wanted them. Most women will only have a handful of nice guys stumble into their lives, if that.

I have come to see a link between the rise of women, their increasing rights, involvement in politics, and the feminist movement and the increasing stupidity, perversion of culture, and all around degeneracy in the west. These irrational, pseudo-sentient life forms have done naught but sap the life out of intellectual and powerful men over the last hundred years or so, and we men have made the mistake of brainwashing ourselves to believe that these succubi are actual people. Their whole kind are nothing more than tools for procreation, unfit to live without a patron's approval.

Allow me to make my case.

Women are naturally cowards. I myself have met women who have admitted to me that they and their whole kind are born cowards. They are timid creatures whose emotions overpower their logic and rationality, and they are therefore unfit to lead. Their extreme emotions are triggered by slight and unimportant things, and with these worries they hinder the progress of man. Remember the last time your girlfriend got angry at you for that thing that to this day you have no idea what she was talking about? Imagine that ruling a society or a country. Imagine that fight being with another world leader. Imagine an irrational war because some erratic bitch is on her period.
Back to top Go down
Tiberium
Tiberium

PostSubject: Re: Alone on a Friday night copypasta   Alone on a Friday night copypasta EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:23 am

men are logical creatures. women are creatures of fantasy and illogical dillusions. if man has a problem he finds a quick and simple way to solve it. if woman has a problem she complains to the nearest person hoping to find sympathy. if a solution is offered woman freaks out and screams that the listener just doesn't understand. if sympathy is not found she will call vendetta ji'had on the listener until they show sympathy at a later event. if man doesn't like another man he will state so. if it comes to fighting the second man gets a warning to "watch his back". if he doesn't fight starts and ends and one is winner. if woman doesn't like other woman she will feign friendship until one day she attacks with no warning. no one wins and they attempt to patch up former friendship or declare vendetta ji'had
Back to top Go down
freebeer
Junior
Junior
freebeer

PostSubject: Re: Alone on a Friday night copypasta   Alone on a Friday night copypasta EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:26 am

stupid bs, tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Tiberium
Tiberium

PostSubject: Re: Alone on a Friday night copypasta   Alone on a Friday night copypasta EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:27 am

Men. Today you will be told about the ultimate lie upon society.

Women. Are. Not. Intelligent. They are not smart, none of them. You may say oh but girl X is smart, wrong she just repeats shit she has heard.

So why do girls decide to be that smart girl? Because they are not hot, and do not have much else going for them.

Pre Feminist Bullshit: Goto the kitchen and help mom, me and Billy are hungry.

Post Feminist Bullshit: You need to grow up to be a smart career woman like mommy.

Girls in the 50's were happy, they were women. We have taught the 16-26 range of women to have a false sense of intelligence, to believe they matter.

This is what is destroying our society, women need to realize that their place is in the kitchen (this is not some DURRR HURR MEME this is the truth).

Women need to learn their purpose is to serve and please men. That is all they were made for.

Now there will be pussy virgins ITT who will argue with me. Yet everything on this planet was created by men, yet every crucial creation/innovation/discovery was by men?

Women do not want a kid, they do not want some faggot who will be nice to them, they want a real man who will dominate over them, women cannot make decisions, they need someone to make them for them. Yes you can be kind, and caring, and loving, but always remember YOU ARE A MAN.

Hopefully these lines... will help at least one virgin, one brainwashed kid, one frustrated young man... realize your power men... you were born with the potential to have a deep voice, muscle hypertrophy (size, women do not have this), and dominating features, do you really believe you are subservient?
Back to top Go down
Tiberium
Tiberium

PostSubject: Re: Alone on a Friday night copypasta   Alone on a Friday night copypasta EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:28 am

Girls will worry about the most insignificant shit, such as whether you still love her, despite it being blatantly obvious that you do. At the same time they'll be flippant about important shit, like getting a job, all the downsides to having children etc.

Women have the attention span of a gnat. Never, EVER give a woman all you have, because she'll eventually get bored with that, and if you've already given her your best, well shit out of luck for you. She'll move onto something that's new and different. Usually a complete fuckstick of a guy, but he's new and different so she'll fall for him and forget about your ass.

Don't be a nice guy. Don't suck up to them with compliments. They want men who stick up for themselves. Nice guys get buried so deep in the 'Friends Zone' your balls will ablate on the way down.

If you get dumped and the woman moves on with another ugy, don't hang around too much. If you find she keeps talking to her and trawling for compliments, tell her to shove her head up her arse. She's trying to have her cake and eat it too; i.e. being happy with another guy and getting the ego stroke out of knowing you still love her and will make her feel good about herself.
Back to top Go down
Tiberium
Tiberium

PostSubject: Re: Alone on a Friday night copypasta   Alone on a Friday night copypasta EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:28 am

freebeer wrote:
stupid bs, tl;dr

Alone on a Friday night copypasta Billymaysshutyourwhorem
Back to top Go down
Tiberium
Tiberium

PostSubject: Re: Alone on a Friday night copypasta   Alone on a Friday night copypasta EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:53 pm

My top 10 reasons for being a misogynist

1. 95% of females are really, really stupid. Not dealing in logic makes their actions emotion based - which is kind of like walking through life drunk.

2. Their actions are largely based on what other people think. This makes them mindless "pack oriented" animals.

3. They do not advance the human race. Look at a list of Male accomplishments vs Female accomplishments since the beginning of time. It is largely skewed on the Male side, even though we allow Females to list feminism and the accomplishments that go along with that.

4. Women do not live in a fact based reality. They cling to ideas around them as facts and make no effort to establish their own viewpoints. This often results in an over extension of the original fact.

5. 90% of women claim to have been raped in some way. The only way this figure is remotely accurate is if women associate sexual encounters they regret as rape. Only women would take a mistake on their part as a serious and heavily punishable crime.

6. Woman are hypocrites. They use their sexuality to become successful or to obtain wealth and then complain about being viewed only as "sexual objects." The fact is that women are sexual objects and should be viewed as such. Success for a man should be rewarded with daily blow jobs from his secretary. A man who has obtained success in this form should be rewarded. If the female is lucky enough to be granted privileges based on this arrangement she should accept them and thank the man responsible.

7. Woman are two faced. Most girls in High School will look down on those in a lower social tier than themselves. They will later marry these men after they are wealthy. The same situation is played out over the course of much shorter time periods with women - often within days or even hours - harshly condemning another females actions and then shortly after considering them a friend.

8. Woman are disloyal. Even if their man is pursing a just cause (in the military, business trip) they will stray to the arms of another man. Often times a man will justly sleep with other women, but a woman should in now way betray a man's trust in this way. A man has every right to forge new sexual relations, but a woman must uphold the honor of hers and doesn't.

9. Woman are less evolved. If left alone in the wilderness they would surely die. While some men would suffer the same fate, women would die at a 10:1 rate faced without the comforts of today's society. This means men would be more naturally selected and hence, women are less evolved.

10. Women do not hone their skills. Women are only good for sex and many are not even good at that. Having their options limited hasn't even encouraged them to polish their bedroom skills and this makes them lazy. Any women, unless a young virgin, should be extremely talented in oral, VAGINAl, and anal sex and should put those skills on display for nearly every man who wishes to experience them. They should not, however, criticize any man on his skills as all men should only be interested in his own orgasm and thus has no reason to sharpen his bedroom skills - unless it increases the pleasure he has during sex. However, any woman should be able to compensate for a mans lack of skills or experience in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone on a Friday night copypasta   Alone on a Friday night copypasta Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone on a Friday night copypasta
Page 1 of 1