Icon Central
Icon Central
Icon Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icon Central: An online community for Gaming, Multimedia, and Anime.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You cant kill the Messiah. C&C4 trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiberium
Tiberium

You cant kill the Messiah. C&C4 trailer Empty
PostSubject: You cant kill the Messiah. C&C4 trailer   You cant kill the Messiah. C&C4 trailer EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 pm

PEACE THROUGH POWER!

ONE VISION, ONE PURPOSE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqKGy-6vz3o&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Tiberium
Tiberium

You cant kill the Messiah. C&C4 trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: You cant kill the Messiah. C&C4 trailer   You cant kill the Messiah. C&C4 trailer EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:18 am

You cant kill the Messiah. C&C4 trailer Kwsilver1024

My name's Kane and I'm holier than every single one of you. You're all infidels with no life spending every minute of your life avoiding Tiberium and following those GDI pigs. Pft pathetic. Also, why do you always say TITS OR GTFO to women? Is it because you can't get any Tits IRL? Unlike me, I have 6 concubines and a fucking cult following. We're always killing GDI. Shit is so cash. I last for hours. Then, when I'm ready to kill them all I launch a nuke from my temple and blast them with nuclear energy. Enough to destroy all their structures and units. I make them die which makes me hard again and lets me fight for another six hours.

Did I also mention I fought in all 3 Tiberium wars. Yeah, that's right bitches. I've killed countless soldiers with my bare hands. Who needs guns and missiles when I have suicide soldiers. I was the one who destroyed the Philadelphia. So what have you halfwits done? Created a shitty forced meme? "LOOK AT MY MEME, IT'S SO GOOD, IT'S LIKE ADVICE DOG BUT WITH A DUCK HUURR DUUURRR". Yeah that's what i thought you pussies. Anyway I can't be bothered to type anymore as it's time to go gathering Tiberium and protecting the Scrin threshold.

(Pic related: it's my new Redeemer Warmech)
Back to top Go down

You cant kill the Messiah. C&C4 trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icon Central :: Iconomicon Gaming :: General Gaming-
Jump to: